When: Tuesday, November 16, at 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST
- Dave Raley, Director of Digital Marketing, Masterworks
- Jacob Smith, Digital Marketing Strategist
Who should attend?
- Those in roles responsible for fundraising and marketing/communications, as well as in general positions of leadership.
Mobile is the next marketing and fundraising frontier. Cell phones have been around for years. But, the idea of using mobile to engage donors and constituents is very new — and very confusing. How should you be using mobile today? Should you use Text2Give, Text2Donate, Text2Broadcast, Text2Screen? What about mobile apps or websites?
We’ll help you understand, and sort through, the myriad of options and emerging mobile technologies. Then you’ll be ready to consider how to integrate mobile into your marketing and fundraising programs.
At the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to answer these questions:
- How, or should, I be using mobile in my program?
- How are nonprofits today using mobile?
- What are the mobile technologies I should be paying attention to?
- What are the emerging trends in mobile?
At Masterworks, we’re committed to helping you maximize your Kingdom impact. That’s why we’ve put together this enlightening and practical webinar — for you!
Please feel free to share this with your peers and colleagues who may be interested!