Here’s a handy checklist to use when determining your fundraising offer. If you can check off each of these items, there’s a high probability that your donors will give — and come back to give again
- It works. Your program does what it says it does.
- Reliable. Your program is consistent in its success.
- Affordable. Your price point is consistent with donor expectations.
- Utility. The action you want the donor to take is clear.
- Friends. This offer is something the donor’s friends (or people they believe in) are a part of.
- Exclusivity. Your program solves a problem like no one else.
- Easy. Participation is easy and clear.
Seth La Tour, Senior Writer