What can leaders learn from broader trends that are transforming our world today?
The Purpose & Profit Podcast was created to help answer the question, “What are the surprising ideas at the intersection of nonprofit causes and for-profit brands?”
We’re proud to sponsor Season One of the show, co-created by our very own Dave Raley, EVP Strategic Innovation, and Carly Berna, Vice President of Marketing at Jewish Voice Ministries International.
If you are a nonprofit or business leader, you should give the show a listen.
Season One episodes include:
- How Oreo defines its “why” and what it shares in common with the likes of International Justice Mission and other causes
- Lessons from Disney on storytelling and creating memorable experiences
- Netflix, the Subscription Economy, Monthly Donations, and what causes and businesses alike can learn from the changing world of recurring revenue models
- Responding to disruption and creating customer buy-in in bookstores, publishing, and leadership with Tami Heim at Christian Leadership Alliance
- Crypto donations and responding to new technologies with Evan Johnson at Project HOPE
- Charity: Water and unconventional approaches to philanthropy, including subscription giving, with MZ Goodman
- How artificial intelligence is transforming marketing and moving nonprofits and businesses forward
Trends like these impact us all. Some are opportunities to take advantage of, and others are major disruptions we need to respond to.
Give Season One a listen today. The show is available on the following podcast services: